The energetic city of Montreal is combined with Quebec City for a wonderful French-Canadian experience. Visit the old and new centres of Montreal, Canada’s French-speaking metropolis, during a half-day sightseeing tour. Transfer by train along the St.Lawrence River to Quebec City, Canada’s oldest city. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of this provincial capital, the only walled city in North America, where the centuries-old French-Canadian heritage is still very much alive. Enjoy a full day excursion into the beautiful Charlevoix region where you board a comfortable cruiser to traverse the waters of Baie-Ste-Catherine in search of feeding and migrating whales.
• Nights in Montreal and Quebec City
• Sightseeing tours of Montreal and Quebec City
• Admission to the Grevin Montreal Museum
• 10-hour whale watching excursion to Baie Ste-Catherine
• Return VIA Rail service between Montreal and Quebec City
• Personalized Jonview Canada Road Book
See packages of