Québec is an amazing province where you can walk, visit and live. Either in the Eastern Townships’ countryside, on the sand of the gaspesian beaches, on the Old-Montreal’s cobblestone or along the bank of the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean’s fjord, backpacking pilgrimages invite you to discover Québec in an original way. Pilgrims will be guided by two experts who desired to develop the spirit of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela in Québec. Daily workshops and exercises are offered in order to deepen the pilgrim’s approach in accordance with everyone’s progress. Hikers leave their daily life to experiment this wonderful adventure full of life.
- Unique spiritual experience favorable to introspection and contemplation.
- Meeting and sharing with several communities
- Customized meet and greet in certain shrines and abbeys
- Tasting of local products made by monks
- Revitalization at the core of the quebecer nature
See packages of